Sunday, November 25, 2018

Caturday Scatching Post...Fur.

I have 2 cats.
I mentioned that factoid 2 Saturday posts ago, here.
One is a small short hair rescue who likes being outside most of the time, runs from everyone in the world (except me), enjoys her food and when she is happy enough to purr, she drools.
(A lot like me - including the drool part.)
My other cat is also a rescue who stays inside all of the time, thinks every one on planet earth exists only to snuggle her, pet her, love her and adore her.
She also has very long hair...
Which she leaves ALL OVER THE HOUSE!


Long hair rescue cat.

To look at my house you would think that we have a gateway to the Roman Coliseum and some of the fighting started early leaving hair as an aftermath.


Cat hair deposits.
This is only a small sampling and 2 days worth.


Please know that she is healthy and happy and curled up on a warm dryer as we speak.
Fully clothed in all her fur.
Maybe licking and dropping off her fur is her way of not puking hairballs?
She just spits it out from between her teeth?
Is it old age natural hair loss like the rest of us who when we actually look at our clogged hairbrush consider the option that it is now possible to count the hairs left on our heads?
Does she get lost and think that by leaving lots of little hair dumps through out the house she will easily find her way back to the food bowl?
Stress is running amuck at my house like a wild yak and maybe the cat looses hair because she can't make a batch of cookies to help herself calm down?
Her only cat solution to any of these issues is to pull her hair out?
Who knows the reason?
I can't think like a cat and to be honest, it seems too hard to try.
Cats have the equivalent of a feline Doctorate in Human Manipulation, without the worry of a student loan.
With this education, they have learned skills to help them receive food, affection, healthcare, maid services and unlimited hair care.
All for free.
They just have to exist.

Sheesh.

I feel like maybe I should start taking naps on top of the warm dryer.

Gotta start somewhere.


Thanks for being here.



Watching the room near an old fur ball.

1 comment:

  1. You are freaking hilarious. Cat PhD without the student loan. I laughed out loud. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?....