Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Godzilla Nativity

Hello faithful readers.
Yes, I know the REAL meaning of Christmas and I adore it.
That is why I had a little fun today.
Think I will make Christmas cards with these pics.
Some possible sentiments include.....

IT Came upon a Midnight Clear....
or
Don't Rest ye Merry Gentlemen.....
or
O Come all ye Flameful....
or
Hark, the Feral Lizards Sing...
or
Wreck the Halls...

You get the idea.
Maybe you'll get one!!!

You're Welcome!


Godzilla Nativity


Godzilla Nativity


Godilla Nativity


Thanks for being here.

2 comments:

  1. Oh.My.Gosh.

    This is so amazing I have no words. Or maybe I do:

    Tokyo Roasting on an Open Fire
    Don't Rest Ye Frightened Gentlemen
    Here Comes Godzilla "Claws"

    I could go on, but I won't. "Enough is too much!!"

    ReplyDelete

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?....